THE 12 SPIRITUAL FEATHERS OF THE SASQUATCH, Message from Balana via Mike Bodewitz
Greeting from Balana and the Elders of the Northwest Territories:
Hello my dear brothers and sisters. It is I Balana, Elder of the Northwest Territories. Myself and the other Elders have agreed to give you a special gift on this day. It is what we call the 12 Feathers. Let me explain. In the Northwest Territories we use the number 12 in honor of our 12 High Council members.
We also use the feather as a special gift. Sometimes you hear of us giving a special human a feather as a gift. This is a high honor among us. You are now wondering what is the 12 Feathers? The 12 Feathers are 12 attributes that embody the Sasquatch spirit. These attributes are something we pride ourself in and seek to maintain in our collective memory and what we use to guide us in our work with everything around us.
12 Feathers : Here is the 12 Feathers from the Sasquatch in the Northwest Territories to you. If you can embody these attributes within yourself and use them as you interact in your world then you will become highly regarded by the Sasquatch People.
1. Loving: If you can in all moments and instances act in love towards others and yourself then you will be highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
2. Compassionate: Showing compassion to others and everything around you even when it does not benefit you in any way you will be highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
3. Kind: Being kind always because kindness goes a long ways with others and kindness always comes back to you. If you can do this then you will be highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
4. Forgiving: If you can forgive another you can heal yourself. There is no perfection in our race but we do forgive one another when one of us makes a mistake. place. This is called Amachi and is used to better understand another’s mistake leading to forgiveness. If you can forgive another and heal yourself then you will be highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
5. Honest: Being telepathic beings we have no choice but to be honest with each other as there is no option for hidden agendas or secrets. Your race need a good dose of honesty. If you can be honest in your dealings with yourself first and then others then you will be highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
6. Helpful: Part of our soul evolution is to help other life forms on their evolutionary paths. Being helpful is deeply engrained within our soul memory. If you can always be on a helpful guard and lend a helping hand to anyone or anything that needs it at a moment’s notice then you are highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
7. Courageous: As a species we have had many opportunities to be courageous. Many battles we have fought and many times our courage has been put to the test. We have never failed in this feather and it is one of our strong feathers. Seek to be courageous within yourself when you are put to the test in whatever way presents itself. If you can excel at this then you will be highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
8. Gentle: Compared to your species we are truly gentle giants. It is true we are very powerful. A power you couldn’t comprehend actually but our gentleness comes from our connection to nature and is seen by us as a high feather as well. A great being is not one of power but one of a gentle nature. If you can show gentleness in your dealings with your surroundings then you are highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
9. Steady: This feather describes our energetic emotional body. Your species seems to more often then not not be able to steady their emotional body causing many emotional outbursts and ups and downs. When you can steady your emotions and not let them get the best of you then you will be highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
10. Watchful: We are the watchers of this home planet. We are constantly keeping a watchful eye on everything. We can do this physically or psychically. We watch over you, the animals, nature, and this home world. We are the great watchers. If you can speak less and watch more then you will see the benefit in this. There is a great expansion in consciousness when one just observes. Observe more and keep watch over what you hold dearest. If you can do this then you are highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
11. Still: One thing we Sasquatch probably snicker the most about your species is the fact that you cannot sit still! You are the busiest species on this planet. Even the bees know when to rest. You literally work yourself to death. We take stillness to another level. If you can sit for hours in a forest and be still and hear your own soul then you will be highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
12. Protective: This last feather is one we use a lot. We are the protectors of the forest, the animals, of you, and this planet. We have a very strong protective nature and see this feather as a badge of honor. Being protective does not mean being violent. It means you value all of life and will do whatever it takes to preserve it. If you can be a protector of life and join with us then you will be highly regarded by the Sasquatch.
Goodbye from Balana and the Elders of the Northwest Territories: It has been a pleasure for us to give you these 12 Feathers of our people. We encourage you to seek to adorn your spiritual self with these 12 Feathers and every time we witness you acting in one of these ways we will gift you a feather. It has been a pleasure to gift you with this message and as I always say, we will see you in the forest. Good bye and we love you very much.
-Balana and the Elders of the Northwest Territories, via Mike Bodewitz
Oregon Sasquatch Encounters